Monday, November 26, 2012

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D ... The Real Unwatchable of the year!

I don't know what I thought when I decided to watch this movie in theater. Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, became irritating to me, I don't know why, but this movie takes the credit of being the first rejected and real "UNWATCHABLE" award on my blog. However, I don't want to be so cruel to leave the good points from the movie.

Ok, Let me list down the Points first, then we will decide are they good or not.

1. Sean Bean: As soon as I saw him in the trailer, I was waiting for his character's death, the movie disappointed me in that as well. He has been dying in movies for half of his career now. At least that much could be done in this. Ohh I almost forgot, I was waiting for this character's death in previous movie as well.

2. Adelaide Clemens : I am not sure if I can write this, the acting was just OK. I think she would need a better script to show her best. Don't know why, I got so irritated with her character as well that I wanted someone to kill her and end the movie.

3. 3d: At Times 3D looked ok and sometimes it looked like the only good thing about movie. But it too became a headache after a while, as I couldn't bear the utter disgust of script and the addition of scary graphics sequences, just like someone is adding them in the movie, because they made it. This brings to another point: Editing.

4. Editing: It could have been better, But since I have already thrashed Script, Acting and Screenplay (Ok, Till now I didn't But I just did!).

4. Scare Tactics: I was not at all amazed by any of the Shocks given by the makers.

I had very bad experience watching this movie and I had around 50 horror movies in my collection which I have not watched until now, but after this movie, those 50 Horror movies will wait for sometime, because the horror of watching this movie still haunts me.

Probably, I need to watch some good animation movies from Disney to remove the bitter taste from my mouth which I still have because of this movie. Even writing about this movie is sickening!

And this movie is so much moved from the story, I almost forgot that this is a sequel. So people, Give a hand of applause and standing ovation for the award "Unwatchable of the Year" to Silent Hill: Revelation 3D!

I feel Sorry for the gamers, who had a very good video game and this makes it really move into "Silent Hill"!

No comments:

Post a Comment