Thursday, October 25, 2012

Eega: The beautiful tale of Love and Revenge (Review Part 1)



This is happening for the first time with me, that I have started writing blog in the very first hour of the movie and that too a Telugu Movie. I am impressed, the words are not enough for this. The fly is cool. The Protagonist of the movie is a fly. The thin line to make movie absurd has been carefully kept away, and within the confine of what's possible and what's not possible and what's absurd, the story has been amazingly told, and remember, I am watching Telugu version of the movie, not the dubbed. I am having subtitles here, but I think, subtitles aren't required here.

Nani's love was shown with much care, and it works well with the story of Eega, it's birth and it's revenge. There is not even a single dull moment in Nani's story. Nani's enemy, Sudeep does equally well to draw the hatred of the audience.

I felt like the makers of Eega showed too much in the trailer of the film when I watched it first and I was little annoyed at them for revealing many things, actually full story of Eega in the trailer itself. But believe me, trailer is nothing, the movie is a must watch even if you know full story.

Eega starts as a normal fly, and the experience of Eega the fly has been shown with much respect, from it's point of view. How it starts experiencing beautiful things of life, comes across it's enemy and realizes his goal then, tries to kill him then and there, and Eega's helplessness will push you to even think and you would start thinking how Eega can torture it's enemy. The possibilities are endless. Eega, The fly is weak at places, like a normal fly. At the same time it enjoys the advantages of it's small size.

The Sound track is awesome and it will put you in a spellbound story of Eega. Why I am writing this blog? I should continue watching the movie.

Will Post rest of the review after the movie.

To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment